Our client is a well known music streaming company and they are seeking a Freelance UX Copywriter to join their team starting ASAP in January, 2020.
The UX Copywriter will be working with their Platform & Partner Experience team and will be a strategic partner in helping them figure out how to extend their core mobile experience across multiple contexts and device ecosystems, including desktop, tablets, web player, automobiles, wearables, televisions, speakers, software integrations, and much more.
What you’ll do
- Write clear, consistent, concise user-interface content, notifications, and product tours.
- Review and edit technical and user experience documentation for an audience of over 140 commercial partners (including Samsung, Google, Amazon, and Microsoft) to support them in building world-class experiences on their platforms.
- Contribute to the Design Language System to ensure consistency across their entire ecosystem of product offerings.
- Collaborate with designers, researchers, prototypers, product managers, and engineers to deliver compelling UX solutions.
- Act as a subject matter expert, present, and rationalize their work to stakeholders.
- Leverage data and research to evaluate content’s impact.
- Look at messaging through a global lens to deliver experiences for different markets.
- Maintain and document evolving content, brand, and voice/tone standards.
- Work with small multi-disciplinary teams made up of representatives from engineering, product, product insights, and marketing, among others.
In order to apply for this role, you must have product related experience. Our client is not accepting applications from candidates who have only worked at an agency. You have to have a background working on products in-house.