Our client, a tech consultancy based in Bellvue, WA, is seeking TWO Freelance UI / UX Developers to join their team on a project for a well known travel website.
The UI/UX Developers will be based out of the travel company's office which is located in Seattle. Both roles will be for a 6-month contract starting either the beginning or mid-November.
The UI/UX Developers will need to help the travel website migrate their current site from Oracle's EBS to AWS.
- Work with UX, design and product team in creating intuitive user experiences
- Triage, research, and fix UI bugs in our UI component library and Production web apps
- Optimize web UI for performance across diverse web clients. Know the rendering engines in each browser and their weaknesses.
- Develop UI prototypes to support a team of UX Designers and UX Researchers
- Develop partnerships with UX Designers, UX Researchers, Product Managers, and Engineers to gain deep understanding of different aspects of our products
- MS or BS in Computer Science and/or equivalent industry experience.
- 5 years experience as a key member of a UI/UX design team participating in the complete product development lifecycle.
- Experience with AWS Technologies