This quickly growing team provides cutting-edge analytics to serve the presentation and administration of data derived from connected cars. We’re looking for the right “go-getter” type of person who is looking to have a big impact. Hard work is a must and the right person exudes positive energy all around. You should be a self-starter and work well independently as well as in a collaborative team environment.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop and maintain really cool looking user interfaces.
- Promote and apply best practices within the scope of front-end development such as but not limited to clean maintainable code, reusable unit tested components and general web standards.
- Contribute to team advancement though e.g. code reviews and research and development of new technologies.
- Implementing highly scalable and reliable systems.
- Play a significant role and make an impact on the company’s success.
What we are looking for:
- BS. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant field
- 2+ years’ experience in building web and mobile UI using ReactJS, Babel, Flux / Redux with thorough understanding of its core principles
- Security oriented programming is a must with solid understanding of common web vulnerabilities and security best practices in React.
- Experience working in Agile working environment.
- Strong analytical skills for effective problem solving.
- Experience working with REST APIs, GraphQL and Amazon Web Services like Cognito, S3, Redshift etc.
- Knowledge of browser quirks and their remedies.
- Ability and willingness to adapt to new platforms and hone skills.
- Deep understanding of robust software engineering processes including test-driven development, automated regression testing and continuous integration.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools. (i.e. Git, SVN)
Bonus Points for:
- Knowledge in Mocha, Enzyme
- Proficiency with React Native and mobile application lifecycle.
- Experience in working with BI/Analytics tools like Tableau, Looker
- Familiarity with Relational Databases, SQL/NoSQL data modeling.
What’s in it for you:
Competitive base, great PTO, comprehensive medical/vision/ dental, industry leading team members, work that’s both fascinating and rewarding, new office space and all the fun perks that come with start up culture!