If you’re looking for a typical Business Analyst role where you’re managing the process for a software team – you’re in the wrong place! If you’re hoping and praying for something really different that will utilize your background in analytics, tap into your technical know-how, allow you to flex your market analysis skills and play around in commercial financial models, then welcome home!
We’re looking for a Technical Business Analyst to help identify opportunities to repurpose, redevelop and/or rebrand digital solutions within our global brand that would all for delivery into alternate and sometimes challenging industries like Mining. You’ll be busy building business cases to support the commercialization efforts surrounding this endeavor once products are identified.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Collaborate and influence internal teams and stakeholders to identify and deliver digital solutions with potential for mining industry adoption
- Develop a business case to support the commercialization effort for each digital solution
- Perform technical and business analysis to assess solution feasibility for mining
- Evaluate the size of the opportunity including financial modelling, market and competitor analysis, cost and pricing strategy
- Identify risks and barriers for commercialization and successfully direct activities for mitigation and resolution
- Assess opportunities to commercialize the solutions in partnership to enhance value proposition and mitigate risks
- Develop vision to enhance the ecosystem and integration of solutions in collaboration with other teams and commercialization efforts
What will make you successful:
- Passion for technology, sustainability and transformational change
- 3+ years of demonstrated success in a technical/engineering position, with proven analytical background as business analyst, business development, or similar role
- Goal-oriented, autonomous, and structured approach to work; team spirit; personal initiative
- Possess a can-do, growth mindset. See every roadblock as an opportunity to exercise problem-solving and persuasion
- Creative and able to build things; extraordinary vision with an ability to persuade partners and internal stakeholders
- Broad business skills and technical acumen with deep appreciation for the creative process and intent
- Naturally develop relationships with colleagues and stakeholders
- BA/BS or equivalent required; Master’s degree desirable
- Previous experience in mining (preferred) or heavy industries required
We help more than one million customers worldwide to increase crop yields so there is more food for the world’s growing population, pave better roads that last for generations to come, fuel more and cleaner air travel or eliminate friction to make engines and machinery cleaner and more efficient.
We have ambitious growth plans to double the business by 2025. Digital initiatives are primary levers to drive and enable this journey.
To achieve this, our Digital Ventures team delivers innovative and evolving digital solutions to guide our customers, partners and society through the transition to a more sustainable, safe and efficient environment.