As a Technical Account Manager, you'll be working within the Customer Success team to understand our customer from a business and technical perspective.
Working with our customers, you will get to know their organization, the people who make them thrive and will help them understand how to derive value from their data. You will train our customers with our tool both from a practical and a strategic perspective.
Your day to day will include:
- Exploring customer data flows with our users to extrapolate both their data flows and their business goals
- Exploring and understanding data pains
- Designing workflows that effectively improve client time to data, and time to decision-making
- Incorporating these flows and goals into the technical account plans
- Working with Customer Service and Engineering to engineer solutions to data problems
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You value knowledge sharing and continuous learning, including about our customers and their industries.
- You have experience as a business analyst, account manager, data scientist or data engineer or as python developer familiar with data.
- You are willing to learn about data processes and data flows: how they are enacted traditionally and how machine learning can change these processes.
- You are interested in learning Python and API calls.
- You're undaunted by deeply technical discussions.
- You have had exposure to large customer engagements or are interested in learning about this.
- You are curious about the business reasons behind organizational and technical barriers to effective data flows.
- You are comfortable building relationships with people around you (your team and customers).
- You are organized and able to work in an efficient way in different projects. You can use algorithmic thinking to break down complex compound problems into easy chunks.
- You enjoy being out of your comfort zone and can manage ad hoc situations with customers and find quick solutions.
- You recognize the importance of collaboration when solving hard problems, with team members as well as with customers.
- You are always open to feedback and constructive criticism from your peers and you are using it to improve your skills.
- You embrace a dynamic, sometimes chaotic startup environment.
- You care deeply about the user experience of highly technical users.
- You have a point of view and low ego.
- You are open to travel and meeting with our customers.
We serve companies that are committed to shifting the majority of their decisions from the speculative to the data driven realm - companies that understand that they can achieve better, more measurable, and more responsive decisions as they do.
We empower these companies by developing an internal measure for the velocity of their data operations, a metric we call "time to data". We then help them optimize this metric by building products that use techniques brought over from the fields of artificial intelligence and machine learning. This helps our customers access, understand, and prepare data as they need them for decisions.
What’s in it for you:
Your first 6 months on the job will include a thorough introduction and full training on our product, technical skills training including python coding and development of client interfacing skills and abilities! Besides our world class training program, you will also have the benefit of a highly competitive base salary, strong equity package, incredible benefits program with a $0 deductible plan in addition to unlimited PTO so you can take care of your whole wellbeing! People are the core of our business and our people matter the most!