Talent International is partnered with an exciting pharma start up in South San Francisco! We are seeking a talented Statistical Geneticist to assist with discovery of eQTL's
- Integrate genetic, transcriptomic, proteomic, and epigenetic datasets to identify causal drivers (including eQTLs) of disease gene networks.
- Stay abreast of relevant public genetic repositories, such as GWAS, exome, TWAS, etc.; curate and integrate these repositories into our existing databases.
- Work with our team to develop and implement methods for integrative analysis of microarray, RNA-sequencing, and genetic data to identify gene networks disrupted in disease.
- Ph.D. in statistics, genetics, or a related field
- Expertise with analysis of large genetics data sets in Python or R, in Linux/Unix/OSX
- Experience working with repositories of genetics, genomics, and drug response