Our client in the Portland area is looking for a Staff Accountant.
You’ll be working with a commercial property company that has establish itself by bringing vision to the drawing table and standard of excellence that exceeds expectations.
Responsibilities included, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist with day-to-day accounting activities
- Accounts Payable processing
- Job costing
- Preparation of the monthly journal entries to ensure accuracy and timely reporting for the monthly close
- Maintain and reconcile bank reconciliations
- Prepare and record necessary accruals
- Maintain required vendor document management
- Preparation of inter-company journal entries, payables entries and receivables/billing reconciliations
- Complete miscellaneous special projects within the Accounting Department
- Assist the CFO with the year-end financial review, tax returns, and 401(k) audit.
- Analyze and research problems or discrepancies on the financials.
- Electronic labeling and storage of invoices/ vendor correspondence
- Prepare monthly Financial Statements