Our Senior Consultants are responsible for managing the successful delivery of Customer Communication Management (CCM) solutions.
As the only provider of a cloud-based, next-generation customer communications platform, more than 500 global brands – many in the world’s most highly regulated industries – rely on our technology to make multi-channel customer communications more meaningful and interactive across the entire lifecycle, while also helping them simplify their processes and operate more efficiently.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Implementing, installing and configuring our CCM solutions at customer sites.
- Perform product knowledge transfer to customer whilst on site
- Work with appropriate team members to achieve successful project completion, providing mentoring and technical guidance to more junior team members.
- Support and maintain project plans provided by the Project Manager or Principal Consultant.
- Deputize in the absence of Project Manager or Principal Consultant
- Report regularly, identifying and diagnosing issues and needs, escalating potential risks as far as necessary to resolve for both our company and customer
- Meet delivery schedules and budgets.
- Support project change controls, ensuring contractual position.
- Support post-project reviews.
- Support customer implementation document and provide quality implementation documentation on time
- Interface with client in a professional manner
- Understand customer requirements and map to our solutions.
Your success will be measure by:
- Delivery against customer satisfaction targets.
- Delivery against Company Services Revenue and Profitability Targets.
- Delivery against schedule and budget within project plans.
- Deliver against agreed personal technical development plan.
What we’re looking for:
- Must be able to travel across the continental US 30-40% of the time.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Engineering or related field of study
- Proven technical experience implementing successful projects on client sites and working with CCM or SaaS platforms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Logical and analytical problem-solving skills.
- Good commercial decision-making skills.
- Positive client service approach with a ‘Can do-will do’ attitude.
- Proven technical skills a must, you should have knowledge in most of the following:
- Web Services.
- XSD, XML, XSL.
- Appreciation of WCM, CRM and ECM technologies.
- Databases: SQL Server, DB2, Oracle.
- Application Servers: JBOSS, WebLogic, WebSphere.
- 2 or more platforms: Wintel, Linux, Unix, AIX.
- Print Formats: PostScript, PDF, AFP, PCL.
- Messaging: JMS, MQ.
- Appreciation of WCM, CRM and ECM technologies
What’s in it for you?
We will provide you with the tools, equipment and support to give you the best possible chance of success and over-achieving your goals. Salary will depend on your experience and will be highly competitive. All our packages include an annual bonus based on the Company’s performance, so we are all incentivized to over-achieve!
In addition to a friendly, flexible and fun working environment, we provide a range of other benefits, including extensive health and dental insurance, employer-funded HSA account, flexible spending plan, life and AD&D insurance, short and long term disability insurance, vision reimbursement, subsidized gym membership, and 401K contribution, as well as 18 days’ holiday allowance.