Are you looking to sink your teeth into a pivotal role within a growing Solution Consulting team? Are you excited by the tech space and want to join an innovative, market leading organization? Do you want to work for a fast-paced global company? If the answer to these questions is yes, then we want to hear from you!
We are looking for a dynamic Senior Solutions Architect with solid exposure to SaaS based solutions. This customer-facing role works closely with the Sales teams to architect business solutions to meet requirements. This role also interacts with the Product Marketing, Product Management and Development teams to gather solution requirements, drive competitive replacements and provide input to roadmaps.
What you’ll be doing:
You will be expected to present and demonstrate solutions to multiple departmental levels including IT, technical users, business users and ‘C’ level executives.
This position performs business and technical discovery, solution design, build customized presentations and demos, and execute Proof of Concept assignments to meet business needs. This is achieved through engagement with and input from prospects/customers, product management, and industry partners.
You must have a strong desire to leverage your business, technical and sales skills. You should enjoy soliciting business requirements, developing a solution and effectively demonstrating to the prospect how it addresses their requirements and provides business value.
- Understand & evangelize our solutions and industry offering.
- Conceptualize and design solutions for prospective customers and industry partners, meeting unique requirements as stated in RFI/RFP document, enabling customers/partners to derive value propositions from the proposed solution.
- Identify, qualify and document clients’ business and functional requirements to effectively present the solutions as well as identify solution gaps and communicate them back to product management.
- Map how our solution can improve operational efficiency, greater control and transparency across different business functions.
- Prepare business cases, solution briefs and presentations for solution walkthroughs and sales pitches.
- Build customized demonstrations and POCs as an aid to the sales process.
- Deliver presentations and solution demonstrations at sales meetings and events.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of Solution Consulting / Pre-Sales experience preferably within a SaaS environment, prior CCM highly preferred
- Demonstrable understanding and appetite for digital technology including:
- RESTful Web Services
- Strong industry knowledge with an ability to demonstrate previous experience in solution designing role preferably within the CCM (Customer Communications Management) domain.
- Experience of working alongside product teams and staying abreast of product developments, competitor activities and market developments.
- Ability to quickly establish key facts, requirements to evaluate and propose solutions to business problems or processes.
- Analytical and consultative approach to client engagements.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, verbal communication and presentation skills (web & in-person) required.
- Personal management style that is collaborative in nature, pragmatic, and open/flexible to a rapidly changing environment.
- Good commercial decision-making skills.
- Confident client service approach with a ‘can do - will do’ attitude.
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the month regionally focused on the central and eastern time zones.
- Ability to work from home as this role will be remote when not traveling.
We look for the following core competencies in everyone we hire, sound like you?
- Analytical Ability – effectiveness in analyzing situations and identifying key issues.
- Planning and execution – monitoring progress, taking action when necessary to rectify situations / meet deadlines.
- Proactive – taking responsibility for making things happen.
- Social Magnetism – taking actions, which show awareness of one’s own impact on others.
- Teamwork – collaborating with and promoting collaboration between different parts of the business.
- Technical expertise – keeping up to date technically within one’s own functional area.
- Adaptability – stability of performance under uncertainty and pressure.
- Communication & influence – using appropriate interpersonal styles and methods of communication to influence others positively to obtain agreement between different interests.
What’s in it for you?
We will provide you with the tools, equipment and support to give you the best possible chance of success and over-achieving your goals. Salary will depend on your experience and will be highly competitive. All our packages include an annual bonus based on the Company’s performance, so we are all incentivized to over-achieve!
In addition to a friendly, flexible and fun working environment, we provide a range of other benefits, including extensive health and dental insurance, employer-funded HSA account, flexible spending plan, life and AD&D insurance, short and long term disability insurance, vision reimbursement, subsidized gym membership, and 401K contribution, as well as 18 days’ holiday allowance.
So if we interest you, please let us know by applying for this position and tell us all about yourself