Imagine a world where you can walk into a hospital in any country, city or small town and receive diagnostic care that rivals the best in the world. Our team of domain experts in machine learning, visual neuroscience, medical devices, cardiologists, clinicians, engineers, and scientists are developing breakthrough technologies in cardiovascular imaging and care addressing the largest cause of death in the United States and around the world.
As a Sr. Application Developer, you will be a core member of the Engineering team with the opportunity to take on a variety of projects in the cloud infrastructure, data pipeline, full stack product development, and deployment areas.
What we are looking for:
- 4+ years’ experience working in a production environment (post academia)
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience required
- Extensive knowledge of Python
- Experience in designing and developing applications end-to-end
- Knowledgeable on code reviews and software engineering best practices
- Experience with Google Cloud, AWS or Azure
- Strong teamwork ethic, passion for learning and desire to seek new challenges
- Bonus: Familiarity with Python scientific computing packages (numpy, scipy, pandas, scikit-image, scikit-learn, etc)
- Bonus: Experience working on Machine Learning applications
- Bonus: Experience with the DICOM format or other medical imaging tools
What you'll be doing:
- Design, build and maintain APIs, services, and systems
- Develop a high quality, customer facing software product
- Architect large system application that integrates with machine learning microservices
- Conduct design and code reviews
- Analyze and improve the efficiency and scalability of our systems and processes
- Collaborate with multiple teams
- Demonstrate and uphold high engineering standards and bring consistency/improvements to our codebases and processes
What’s in it for you:
Besides making an immediate impact, this opportunity will allow you to work for a company that is making strides toward saving lives through rapid diagnostic imaging products. Their technology breaks the barrier for accessibility of care using Machine Learning and AI. They understand that happy employees produce great results, so they take care of each and every hire with comprehensive benefits, equity plans, competitive salaries and all sorts of fun perks like fresh squeezed juice and a fully stocked kitchen daily. Right off the CalTrain line – the commute is a breeze!
Ready to jump in? Send your resume over today or request a time to chat more with our recruitment team. We can’t wait to meet you!