Sr. Android Developer
American Fork, UT (outside Salt Lake City)
*relocation package available*
We’re bringing consumer to the enterprise. Be part of the team that breaks the enterprise "hard to use" mold as we create an app that delights. Your work will be used directly by C-level executives at companies around the world. Work with us if creating an app that solves problems at an enterprise scale and is as friendly and fun to use as a consumer app sound like fun to you.
What we're into:
- Growth – Want to try a new technology or maybe even branch out to another platform? No problem. We want to help you build your career and follow your interests while you help us build great Android software.
- Respect – We endeavor to be a meritocracy. All ideas get a hearing and the good ones get implemented. Think we should re-architect our data model – make your case and if it’s a good one we’ll do it!
- Accountability – There are no rock stars, no prima donnas, and no drama. Just a crew of smart, friendly devs that build great software together.
- Fun – It’s not all business. We like to get out of the office to celebrate our successes and share our interests outside of work.
What you'll be doing:
- Design and implement cutting edge, data intensive, Android applications.
- Work with Product Management and UX to deliver quick turnaround of new ideas and innovative features.
- Help develop the team. Mentor more junior engineers, participate in code and architecture reviews, and help others to improve their skill set.
- Improve the existing product. Look for opportunities to refactor and optimize the app to provide better performance and an improved user experience.
What we are looking for:
- 4+ years of software engineering experience with relevant technologies such as with RESTful web services and SQL.
- 2+ years of Android mobile development with Java and at least 6 months of Kotlin.
- Demonstrated ability to design and build dynamic multi-threaded mobile apps.
- Understanding of the nuances of Android programming.
- Understanding of Android UI implementation, including custom views and layouts, Support Library components, and animation.
- Familiarity with popular/useful 3rd-party libraries.
What's in it for you:
- Competitive base salaries + annual bonus
- Medical/Dental/ Vision coverage - PPO & HSA
- 20 days PTO year 1, 13 paid holidays
- 10 weeks paid maternity leave, 2 week paid paternity leave
- Maternity wardrobe benefit
- New Baby benefit
- Adoption benefit
- Fertility benefit
- 100% employer paid life insurance, short term// long term disability
- Employee gym membership + wellness program
- Tech Benefit: $500 reimbursement for tablet PCs
- 401(k) w/ match
- Free catered Lunch and Dinner daily
- Stocked break room