- Mountain View, United States
- Erin Crider
- about 2 months ago
The Solutions Engineer is responsible for the pre and post sales and everything in-between being a technical representative and a customer advocate. An ideal Solutions Engineer would have a genuine curiosity for technology and can simplify, explain, and present complex technical concepts.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Be a technical resource for internal territory managers as well as the customer to interface with. This may require creating solutions that help overcome technical, procedural, and political obstacles issues that arise.
- Assist in workflow discussions with the understanding of EMR orders, integration, and changes that may be necessary to bring our product into the existing workflows.
- Work with hospital counterparts with vendor intake process such as new vendor forms, security review/risk assessments, testing, and implementation of the product into the hospital environment.
- Troubleshooting customer issues and finding sustainable solutions.
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently with little guidance.
- Ultimately work in a fast-paced startup environment and be ready to make a difference.
Bachelor’s Degree or similar work experience.
- Solid understanding of “how the internet works” including networks, firewalls, security, websites, database/API, etc. in a hospital or enterprise environment.
- Positive and professional and ready to be thrown into situations with customers or cross-functional teams to assess, develop, and prioritize solutions.
- Maintain technical skills and knowledge, keeping up with current technical trends, and being able to get your hands dirty at times.
OTHER PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
- Experience in a customer-facing and sales-aligned role and demonstrate versatility.
- Understanding of Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, etc.) and software development.
- Knowledge in HIPAA, PHI protection, FDA, or similar compliance such as PCI-DSS, SOX, FISMA, GLBA, etc.
- Working with multiple time-zones across the US.
SPECIAL WORKING CONDITIONS:
- Sometimes require working evenings and weekends with little advance notice to get the job done.
- Travel to customers locations within the US (up to 50%)