Our Solutions Engineers play a critical role in pre, post and everything in between sales as well as being a technical representative and a customer advocate for our clients after delivery of our product. One part Technical Support, One part Security and Compliance review, One part Field Support Engineering and a dash of pure creativity and grit is the perfect recipe for success in this role. An ideal Solutions Engineer would have a genuine curiosity for technology and can simplify, explain, and present complex technical concepts.
What you’ll be doing:
- After an intensive 4-6 month training period you will act as a technical resource for internal territory managers as well as the customer to interface with. This may require creating solutions that help overcome technical, procedural, and political obstacles issues that arise.
- Assist in workflow discussions with the understanding of EMR orders, integration, and changes that may be necessary to bring our product into the existing workflows.
- Work with hospital counterparts with vendor intake process such as new vendor forms, security review/risk assessments, testing, and implementation of the product into the hospital environment.
- Troubleshooting customer issues and finding sustainable solutions.
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently with little guidance.
- Ultimately work in a fast-paced startup environment and be ready to make a difference.
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role with preference for prior experience in heavily regulated environments
- Solid understanding of “how the internet works” including networks, firewalls, security, websites, database/API, etc. in a hospital or enterprise environment.
- Positive and professional and ready to be thrown into situations with customers or cross-functional teams to assess, develop, and prioritize solutions.
- Maintain technical skills and knowledge, keeping up with current technical trends, and being able to get your hands dirty at times.
Bonus points for any of the following:
- Experience in a customer-facing and sales-aligned role and demonstrate versatility.
- Understanding of Cloud technologies (AWS, Azure, etc.) and software development.
- Knowledge in HIPAA, PHI protection, FDA, or similar compliance such as PCI-DSS, SOX, FISMA, GLBA, etc.
- Working with multiple time-zones across the US.
What should you know up front:
- Sometimes will be required to work evenings and weekends with little advance notice to get the job done. You’re the “go to” person when things get critical!
- Travel to customers locations is within the US (up to 50% of your time when needed, but not always)
What’s in it for you:
As a still early stage startup, you’ll have the opportunity to be among the first 40 hires and offered an impressive equity package along with your offer! Even though we are a young company, our team is well looked after with comprehensive benefits, retirement planning, PTO and all the fun perks you’d expect from a start up! Our biggest draw is our product itself. It’s a life saving medical device that’s already being put to work in hospitals around the country in clinical trials. Our work matters, our mission is real and every day you go to work you know you’re directly helping to save a life. What could be better than that?