- San Francisco, United States
- Erin Crider
- 4 months ago
We are looking for an experienced Solutions Engineer with a background in Mobile technologies to join a quickly growing team. Reporting directly to our VP, Sales and Customer Success, you will be responsible for providing our top customers the technical insight and attention they need to fully leverage our product in their own applications. You will develop strong trusted advisor relationships with engineering teams of all sizes and work with some of the most well-known companies out there! You’ll work with primary stakeholders to ensure they get the maximum value out of our product and act as their champion internally while identifying mutually beneficial opportunities for growth.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Oversee the adoption, optimization, and integration of our product within customers’ infrastructure, with a focus on Mobile solutions
- Work closely with Sales to identify revenue opportunities through the upsell of new services and contract renewals
- Evangelize new product features & provide customer feedback to product management and engineering groups
- Work cross-functionally to drive installation, deployment, training, technical check-ups, and escalation management
- Ensure timely resolution of customer issues by coordinating support responses
- Maintain a deep understanding of the customer’s business as well as their technical environment
- Conduct regular business reviews with our top customers to ensure their health and plan the long-term relationship
What we are looking for:
- 4 years + experience in the high-tech industry in a similar role in Solutions Engineering, Pre or Post Sales, but focused on mobile technologies (this is a must!)
- Strong technical background and sales/customer orientation – you know how to technically maximize a product for your client allowing for lines of up sale and service expansion
- Familiarity with at leas one of the following a must: iOS, Android, React Native, Unity
- Superior organizational and project management skills, we will ask you take on various critical client projects at once
- Strong presentation skills, you should be a natural people person with the ability to build relationships quickly
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Computer Science, Management Information Systems (MIS) or equivalent
It’s always nice if you have any of the following:
- Specific experience in application error monitoring is a big plus
- Be just a little geeky, because our product can be a little geeky – we love our tech and want you to also!
- Be high energy, high bandwidth and have a steep trajectory. We want to be your launching pad for a successful career
Who are we?
We are the trusted software stability “command center” for over 5,000 engineering teams worldwide, including Airbnb, Slack, Pinterest, Lyft, Yelp, and Pandora. We process over 1 billion crash reports daily from 85,000 applications and empower our customers to make data-driven decisions on when to focus on building new features, or when to fix bugs. We believe that employing individuals with diverse experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds will lead to a finer environment for our employees, our products, and our community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.