Our team has an immediate need for the support from a Contract Software Quality Assurance Engineer. Our Informatics team works tirelessly to support the research efforts of our brilliant team of scientist. Once their finding are categorized in Data our talented development team creates incredible programs to visualize their findings! We need to you will work hands-on to introduce advanced test methods & techniques, improve test design and execution, and expand ongoing automation efforts to help ease the load of our developers. Two eyes are better than one and we need your help to test these customized programs!
After spending several weeks learning our environment and propriety software systems we will need you to:
- Lead, guide, and monitor the analysis, design, implementation, automation and execution of test cases, test procedures, and test suites.
- Author test plans and reports - develop a schedule and allocate test resources for verification efforts.
- Implement and automate necessary unit, integration, regression and verification tests in compliance with regulatory and product needs.
- Work closely with the Regulatory and Informatics teams to integrate software quality activities with regulatory plans, documentation and quality systems.
- Collaborate with product management and the development team to effectively resolve issues discovered through testing.
- Collaborate with other software engineers to maintain an in-depth understanding of the software architecture.
- Provide the team with timely and accurate QA status and progress during all project testing phases.
- Ensure proper configuration management of test management software and requirements traceability.
- Find, track, produce detailed documentation of bugs and issues found during testing.
What we are looking for:
- BS or Masters’ in Computer Science, Engineering, Biotech, etc.
- 5+ years of experience in Software Quality Assurance
- 3+ years of experience in Software QA specific to pharmacological research
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision
- Experience working on time sensitive projects with tight deadlines
What’s in it for you?
Contracting with Talent is a whole different experience! In addition to having access to our low-cost full coverage medical, vision and dental plans, every Talent Contractor also earns PTO just like a direct employee! We know our teams work best when they are taken care of, so we’ll do everything in our power to make your contract a fulfilling experience that helps enhance your career!