San Mateo, CA
The Software Developer will be heavily involved in all phases of the software development lifecycle and should have experience with Salesforce, Node.js, C++/C# and Angular.
How you’ll make an impact:
- Set-up a cloud-based development environment following best version control, security, and agile development practices.
- Develop, test and implement new software programs in C++/C# or Python, Node.js, TypeScript, and Angular as well as other selected technologies.
- Primary focus is on developing interface code that connects RESTful API, and SOAP/WSDL systems with each other.
- Create, maintain and version APIs.
- Use and examine current transformational technologies such as XML, JSON, CSV and SQL.
- Design and update databases. This includes structured and unstructured databases.
- Work with SQL Servers and related databases to allow creation and support of data migrations and transformations.
- Develop RPA initiatives by analyzing and designing process workflows.
- Build, test, and implement RPA solutions using available RPA tools such as UIPath, Automation Anywhere and Blue Prism.
- Test, maintain and recommend software improvements to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
- Create error logging and reporting solutions to deliver to team members and partners.
- Independently install, customize and integrate commercial software packages.
- Work with experienced team members to conduct root cause analysis of issues, review new and existing code and/or perform unit testing.
- Identify ideas to improve system performance and impact availability.
- Resolve complex technical design issues.
- Development of technical specifications and plans.
- Analyze user requirements and convert requirements to design documents.
- Seek out ways to utilize SFDC to improve processes/productivity and make recommendations to support organizational goals.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or related field.
- Expert knowledge and 4 years of experience with Node.js, and actual object-oriented programming experience in at least one of these other languages: C++/C# and/or Python.
- At least 2 years of professional experience with front-end facing frameworks such as Angular, Laravel, or Express.
- Individual should have at least two years of SQL DB and non-SQL Data Bases (MongoDB, CoachDB/Cloudant, etc.) experience.
- Experience developing applications on Salesforce platform desired (Visualforce, Apex, SOQL, SOSL)
- Knowledge of the principles, patterns, methods, and tools for designing, developing, and testing software, including integration platforms and protocols supporting in-house and commercial applications and services, SaaS solutions, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), microservice architecture, .NET SOAP and RESTful services, JSON, and WSDL versioning, namespaces, and XML dictionaries.
- Knowledge of Business Process Management (BPM) and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) (UiPath, Phantom.js, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, Selenium, etc.) is highly desired.
- Experience with at least one major cloud vendor (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Bluemix, or equivalent). Certifications in cloud operations are highly desirable.
- Understanding of Information management, and Security and Control best practices and methodologies. Knowledge of PCI security compliance standards is necessary.
- Understands Agile methodologies.
- Deliverable experience managing projects via Agile methodologies which include requirements gathering, prototyping, project controls, testing and quality management, and documentation.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret complex documents.
- Effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, residents, and the general public.
- Proficiency and experience with Windows Desktop Operating Systems, Microsoft Server 2008/2012, Microsoft Office 2010/2013/2016/Office365, Microsoft Project and Visio.
What’s in it for you:
- Medical, dental and vision coverage 100% paid premiums for you and your family
- Tuition reimbursement, loan repayment and scholarship programs
- Housing discounts
- Birthday and anniversary bonuses
- Generous PTO/Sick/holidays
- 401k with employer match
- Regularly ranked as one of the Best Places to work by Fortune Magazine/San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal