Talent has partnered with a Medical Imaging company that's using AI and therapeutic applications to deliver their groundbreaking platform. They've developed a product that's easy to use / affordable, and will allow patients to live a healthier life.
- Implement and design iOS/Android applications using Swift/SwiftUI & Kotlin/Java
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of developers, designers, and product managers to create mobile app solutions
- Process RESTful web services and upload data to backend servers by implementing client side functionality
- Be an important member of the software team responsible for various aspects of the software development lifecycle including code, design, and architecture reviews; as well as unit and VnV testing.
- Manage project timelines and mentor junior engineers
- MS in Computer Science or related field
- 6+ years of mobile development experience
- 2+ apps published to the Google Play / iOS app store
- Built mobile apps from scratch for multiple devices
- Proficiency with XML, JSON, and SDK's relating to cloud services and app extensions
- Android SDK and iOS framework experience (CoreData, Foundation, etc.)
- Extensive knowledge of multi-threading, object-oriented programming, and MVC/MVVM