Talent has partnered with a Medical Imaging company that's using AI and therapeutic applications to deliver their groundbreaking platform. They've developed a product that's easy to use / affordable, and will allow patients to live a healthier life.
- Implement and design iOS applications using Swift/SwiftUI
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team of developers, designers, and product managers to create mobile app solutions
- Process RESTful web services and upload data to backend servers by implementing client side functionality
- Be an important member of the software team responsible for various aspects of the software development lifecycle including code, design, and architecture reviews; as well as unit and VnV testing.
- MS in Computer Science or related field
- Strong experience in iOS mobile Development
- Minimum 3-5+ years of experience in Swift / Objective-C / C++
- Experience in UI mobile design
- Proficiency with iOS SDK's relating to app extensions, UI, and general lifecycle
- Backend database experience
- Extensive knowledge of multi-threading, object-oriented programming, and MVC/MVVM
- Excellent problem solving, Unit Testing, and debugging skills
- Strong understanding of algorithms & data structures