A reputable Microsoft Gold Partner is hiring for a Senior D365 CRM Functional Consultant to join their team on a full-time basis! This resource will be the main client liaison and face of critical CRM projects while also driving client implementations.
You will be in charge of detailed scope confirmation, discovery, gap-fit, & business requirements gathering. They will also need to interact with the solution architect and technical execution lead and project manager to bring a complete solution to the client.
This role is mostly functional
· 3+ years Dynamics 365 CE/CRM implementation experience
· 5+ years of consulting experience
· 2+ years with Dynamics 365 Field Service (preferred, not required)
· Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects
· Ability to travel to customer sites when requested
· Set-up new client in Dynamics 365 CE
· Gather requirements with clients and document the business needs and business processes
· Design and configure/customize as required
· Including, but not limited to: Entities, forms, views, fields, workflows, PowerAutomate, business rules, reporting/dashboards etc.
· Setup security in the environment
· Troubleshoot issues within the D365 environment
· Train clients on the full implementation of Dynamics 365 CE/CRM instance
Microsoft Certifications highly preferable around D365 CE.