- New York, United States
- sarah adhami
- 16 days ago
Our client is a digital agency that focuses on providing usability-driven and outcome-oriented digital solutions for big brands that provide engagement and transaction-oriented experiences to their clients.
They are currently seeking 2 Developers (Senior and mid-level) to join their team full time.
The Developers will report into the Managing Director of Technology and work closely with technical, project management and creative team leadership to ensure projects are completed successfully and true-to-concept.
The Developers will:
• Provide documentation, tooling and frameworks as well as process and methodology
• Improve the way they manage, utilize and work with internal and third party resources both local and offshore.
• Influence the technology roadmap and play a key role in designing and developing their next gen architectures and products.
• Leadership of technical design for projects / project components
• Leadership of technical requirements definition for projects / project components
• Contribution to project functional and user interface design
o Planning and effort estimation
o Translation of technical and functional requirements into discrete tasks
o Source code review
o Source code merging and deployment
o Coordinating activities with their onshore and offshore teams (in Mumbai) and third party contractors and freelancers
o Status reporting to project management
• The Senior Developer will be the primary client technical contact for projects / project components and communication with peer technical resources as well as coordination on technical dependencies.
• Contribution to cross-project, company-wide technical solution/architecture/approach improvement efforts
• 3+ years experience for the mid-level Developer and 6+ years of relevant experience for the Senior Developer
• Significant web front-end application development experience and expertise in all of the following:
o HTML document structure and semantics
o Modern web application development frameworks (React, Redux/MobX, etc.)
o Web style and scaffolding frameworks (Bootstrap)
o Web application performance
o Analytics integration
• Significant back-end/service/API development experience and expertise in Node and/or .Net stacks in the following areas:
o “Server-side” web application development o API design and development (REST and/or GraphQL) o (Micro)services development o Persistent data storage and database/datastore design and interaction (Relational and NoSQL)
o Authentication mechanisms o HTTP protocol specifics • Significant experience with Node-based tooling (Yarn, NPM, Webpack, Rollup, Gulp, etc.)
• Experience developing cloud-based solutions (AWS, Azure, Google)
• Experience working with content management systems
• Familiarity with design tools
• Knowledge of wire-framing, presentation and live prototyping services • Experience delivering projects within established brand standards, utilizing digital playbooks, UI kits and design docs
• Experience coordinating/planning with other team members (project management and creative)
• Previous consulting and/or agency experience a significant plus