Talent is partnered with a really cool therapeutics company on the peninsula with a brand new state of the art lab space. We are seeking a Scientist with a great deal of experience in immuno-oncology to focus on the discovery and characterization antibody drug targets. If you enjoy assay development, researching MOA’s, and immuno-assays this could be the career for you!
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute assays to assess MOA’s of novel cancer immunotherapy targets.
- Identify and validate novel targets
Experience / Professional Requirements:
- Ph.D with 6mo + of biotechnology or pharmaceutical industry experience in cancer immunotherapy discovery and development.
- Experience with one or more of the following is strongly preferred:
- In vitro functional assays using primary human immune cells (e.g. T-cell proliferation, differentiation, etc.); experience with cell-based assays a plus
- Skilled in assay development
- Experience with primary immune cell isolation and characterization by multi-Color flow cytometry