The Professional Services Consultant will be responsible for managing the successful delivery of our products and technical solutions. These solutions will be on time, within budget and meeting excellent client satisfaction standards.
What your day to day will look like:
- Implement, Install and configure our products and solutions on client sites
- Conduct product knowledge transfer session to customers while on site
- Work with appropriate team members to achieve successful project completion, providing mentoring and technical guidance to more junior team members.
- Support and maintain project plans provided by the Project Manager or Senior Consultant.
- Report regularly, identifying and diagnosing issues and needs, escalating potential risks as far as necessary to resolve for both us and the client
- Meet delivery schedules and budgets.
- Supports project change controls, ensuring our contractual position.
- Support post-project reviews.
- Support client implementation document and provide quality implementation documentation on time
- Interface with client in a professional manner
- Understand client requirements and mapping to product solutions.
Key Success Indicators:
- Deliver against Company customer satisfaction targets.
- Deliver against Company Services Revenue and Profitability Targets.
- Deliver against delivery schedule and budget within project plans.
- Deliver against agreed personal technical development plan.
What we are looking for:
- 4-7 years of technical experience including working in SaaS platforms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Logical and analytical problem solving skills.
- Positive client service approach with a ‘Can do-will do’ attitude.
- Proven technical skills in:
- RESTful Web Services.
- XSD, XML, XSL, JSON.
- Appreciation of CCM, WCM, CRM and ECM technologies.
- Experience with hypervisors such as VMWare and containers such as Docker
- Print Formats: PostScript, PDF, AFP.
- AWS experience with EC2, S3 buckets, and other relevant technologies
What’s in it for you?
We will provide you with the tools, equipment and support to give you the best possible chance of success and over-achieving your goals. Salary will depend on your experience and will be highly competitive. All our packages include an annual bonus based on the Company’s performance, so we are all incentivized to over-achieve!
In addition to a friendly, flexible and fun working environment, we provide a range of other benefits, including extensive health and dental insurance, employer-funded HSA account, flexible spending plan, life and AD&D insurance, short and long term disability insurance, vision reimbursement, subsidized gym membership, and 401K contribution, as well as 18 days’ holiday allowance.