Talent International is partnered with an innovative early stage biotechnology company focusing on developing therapeutics for neurodegenerative disorders. We are seeking a research associate with strong mammalian cell culture experience.
- Routine maintenance of human stem cell cultures (ES, iPSC, and NSC)
- Contribute to the development of in vitro assays
- Basic molecular biology assays
- MS with 3 years of closely related technical experience, preferably in a pharmaceutical or biotech lab environment.
- Must be organized and work well in small work groups.
- Must be able to assist in trouble shooting activities and process optimization under the guidance of more experienced personnel.
- Detail oriented.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills with excellent record keeping is required.
- A self-motivator with the ability to handle multiple projects at once.