Location: Seattle, WA
Length: 6 -18 months
We are looking for an experienced Python Developer to join a replenishment planning project that is replacing an existing integrated retail and supply chain planning software (JDA) with a cloud-based platform. In this role you will be working with inhouse Advanced Analytics teams to build technology that allows for store-level forecasting and automated ordering.
What you will be doing:
In this position you will be working with our client’s Advanced Analytics team to understand their proprietary optimization algorithms written in Python. You will then be tasked to modify this code base in PySpark and modernize it to be modular and scalable to all our stores and item footprint.
You will also be working with our vendor partner and this translation will be happening in the o9 platform.
What we are looking for:
- 4+ years of experience
- Expert knowledge of Python Coding with several end to end SDLC process projects in python successfully completed.
- Expert knowledge of PySpark.
- Deep experience in developing data processing tasks using PySpark such as reading data from external sources, merge data, perform data enrichment and load in to target data destinations.
- Experience in deployment and operationalizing the code is added advantage
- Knowledge of Azure / Hadoop.
- Knowledge of Microservice architecture.
- Experience developing computationally intensive algorithms.
- Understanding of big data and streaming concepts.
- Knowledge of supply chain and planning domain in a retail environment.