- San Francisco, United States
- Job Type
- Erin Crider
- 3 months ago
San Francisco (Financial District)
1 year Contract
What you’ll be doing:
We are looking for a PMO to join the team and help scale the emerging ventures in our San Francisco office. The PMO would be working across multiple ventures, at this stage 2 of the ventures will have a large technology platform component delivered in partnership with external parties. The focus of the role will be the following:
- Analytics and Insights operations (40%):
- Deliver venture reporting and portfolio analytics, coordinate meetings and materials with executive and senior leader.
- Enable leadership decisions and engage with Product Managers and Sponsors to support continuous quality improvement and understand project management and governance frameworks.
- Produce monthly reporting and circulate to the decision makers weekly status reports.
- Integration (30%):
- Identify, implement and support opportunities for improvements, highlight integration potential and to escalate when critical activities and/or deadlines are not being meet.
- Identify potential improvements and new tool opportunities to support changing needs over time.
- Meeting Preparation/Ownership (30%):
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project artifacts are completed and approved between project phases.
- Develop procedure and template material for project management.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
What we are looking for:
- 3-5 years of relevant and progressive experience in technology platform projects and launches
- Possess and have ability to apply basic knowledge of IT principles, practices, and procedures.
- Experience using Microsoft Office tools
- Must be an exceptional communicator and able to make connections across the organization.
- Ability to juggle multiple high priority projects at the same time.
- Sound analytical skills
- The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Computer Science, Information Systems, a related field, or the equivalent education and/or experience.
What’s in it for you?
- Unique opportunity for someone seeking career experience that spans new venture creation, corporate development, business development, innovation, and strategic advisory
- Access to and relationship building with C-level executives from forward thinking global corporates, top startup founders, and their venture investors
- Daily insight and exposure to a wide variety of innovation and technology
- Experience meaningfully contributing to the vision of a rapidly growing team
- High degree of autonomy and flexibility in managing personal time and schedule
More about us:
Our Digital Ventures group is an integral part of a larger global strategic intent. The team has a primary focus in solving customer ‘friction’ - making customer’s lives easier and more efficient. We do this by creating and scaling ‘digital products and services’ that are data-enabled and software-based. An integral element of our digital ventures is to develop digitally enabled services that reduce carbon footprint while maximising our customers’ productivity and/or operations.
Digital Ventures operates at a fast pace with an agile approach and a strong focus on customers. Our philosophy is to work like a start-up but to utilize the network, brand and experience of one of the world’s largest companies.