We are working with a fantastic and innovative custom hair-care brand who’s mission is in promoting a waste free, personalized experience for customers.
The company is located in Paris, Brooklyn and Soho – this role sitting in their Soho location.
As a Product Manager you would be working closely with the Engineering team and UX team. Working across a variety of projects across web and mobile.
Experience in e-commerce and working directly with Engineers is a must for this role.
Culture fit is hugely important and they provide and incredibly inclusive environment that is drama-free, kind, mission driven, and full of benefits.
As the new Product Manager you will:
- Contribute to product strategy and vision, roadmap and prioritization
- Drive product development of new features from conceptualization, design, development, testing, to launch
- Gather requirements, write user stories and testing documentation for new features
- Collaborate with Engineering, Product Design, Growth, Brand, Customer Experience and Operations teams to continually create engaging user experiences
- Balance customer and business needs, while remaining flexible in a fast-changing environment
- Define and track metrics to assess success and failure of products, while ensuring the team and stakeholders are aligned on goals
- Promote the company’s mission and values
- Have 2-4 years of Product Management or related experience
- Understanding of User Experience principles and demonstration of high levels of empathy
Our client offers bonus, equity, 5 weeks leave, fantastic health-care, 401K, free launches and French lessons!
To hear more, let’s chat!