- New York City, United States
- Jemma Rowlands
- 11 months ago
A mission led, culture driven start-up based in Midtown Manhattan, who are looking for a Product Manager to join their team.
This is an opportunity to have an immeasurable impact on the trajectory of the company, as well as millions of small businesses around the world who will come to benefit from their products. You’d conceptualize, research and deliver the next generation of marketing technology that makes the unthinkable today look easy tomorrow.
Their visual marketing software is loved by 300,000+ brands, small businesses, and influencers who use it to take their efforts to new heights on Instagram and Pinterest.
What you'll love, do, are:
- Experience: You have at least three years of professional product management experience in software (or less, but extremely relevant, experience in a similar company)
- Empathy: You’re obsessed with customers — figuring out how they think, understanding their problems, and predicting how changes will make them feel
- Scaling experience: You’ve scaled products to serve thousands or millions of people
- Community know-how: You innately understand why people share information and connect with each other and can build communities
- Inspiration: You paint pictures of the future that excite team members and customers alike
- Customer delight: You’re enthusiastic about building products that people love and make a meaningful difference in their lives, while being able to articulately explain what makes certain experiences incredible
- Intuition: You have a knack for blending data and experience to uncover what customers truly need and conceptualize novel solutions, even in the presence of major ambiguity
- Data focus: Your analytical skills are strong, so when there are data gaps, you’re comfortable designing research programs and talking with customers to inform decisions
- Natural leadership: You’re able to earn the respect of world-class engineers and designers through influence, not direct authority
- Technical acumen: You understand technical concepts, and are able to work closely with engineers to consider their implications when making decisions.
There's so much more. So, let's chat.