Our client is a luxury retailer with fantastic brand and products, with a Digital department in Manhattan, and they are looking to hire a Product Manager to work alongside the VP Product in improving the UX, Production listings, as well as customer flow and checkout processes. Additional day to day activities include;
• Creating a product vision in line with company OKR’s
• Taking in requirements and balancing user needs against stakeholder objectives.
• Solving complex problems with cross functional international teams.
• Translating business goals and product strategies into user stories.
• Researching, analyze, and share insights around current product performance as a foundation for product ideas/optimization.
• Present solutions/research etc and be able to take in and work with feedback to come to a final solution
• Effectively manage and prioritize the backlog to ensure that development resources are used effectively.
This is an exciting role for a Product Manager with a passion (or at least an interest!) in fashion, and who wants to immerse themselves in a retail / apparel / ecommerce environment.
Apply now for immediate consideration!