Our client are an Incredible HealthTech company in Mountain View California. They are revolutionizing cardiovascular health through their hardware and software.
Named #1 company in AI in 2018!
Working across various products in a B2B and B2C capacity reporting to their fantastic Director of Product.
They are looking for a Product Designer who is self-sufficient and a self-starter who is willing and able to bring structure to a design organization, and is excited to do so!
A talented Product Designer to drive end-to-end design experiences across our consumer mobile apps and our enterprise web product, who thinks big picture!
You’ll use your full range of visual, interaction, and user-experience design skills to create functional and engaging experiences. Your work will impact the way physicians and their teams manage their patients and will empower users to understand and take action on their heart health.
This is a role where you get to be at the center of our product development cycle. You’ll be taking ideas all the way from the whiteboard to finished interface, holistically defining how customers interact with their products.
Some must haves:
- Excitement for emerging technology
- Someone who thrives working in cross-functional teams
- 5+ years of experience designing software products (mobile and web)
- A degree in Graphic Design, Human-Computer Interaction or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Deep knowledge of design principles and best practices for native mobile apps (iOS & Android) and web clients.
- Proficiency with design tools including Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, Principle
- Experience collaborating cross-functionally in a team environment to deliver high-quality work while advocating for visual design, brand, and user experience consistency
- A strong portfolio that shows examples of UX, interaction, and visual design work.