Are you a ninja at PowerPoint, love to tell a story with visuals and as you begin your career want to be a part of a dynamic work environment where you see the immediate impact of your work? If so, apply!
Our client is a fast growing media & entertainment company backed by top VC's and serial entrepreneurs. They're currently home to three channels: one which is the largest women with kids brand online, another which is led by popular national figure Preet Bharara, host of chart topping pod "Stay Tuned" and a third which is the fastest growing new brand for men with kids – all of which are built for mobile, social and streaming.
They just landed their latest round of funding and are looking to hire a Presentation Designer to join their team full time.
The company umbrella includes 3 media brands, specifically targeting moms and dads, and they are partnering with the biggest brands in retail, CPG and essentially every other category who are looking to advertise content on their platforms.
The Presentation Designer will report into the Director of Integrated Marketing and will work closely with their NY sales leads within the sales / branded content team.
- Create visually impactful and effective Pitch Material including RFP responses, one-sheets and proactive programs ensuring it’s creatively compelling, salient in storytelling, and memorable.
- Design and edit advanced-level PowerPoint and Keynote presentation.
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing leads to ensure presentations are delivered on time and to the requirements of the brand partner.
- Create and manage both turnkey presentations and bespoke presentations pending the need and timeline.
- Understands how to craft and customize presentations in order to speak most effectively to each individual brand partner.
- Excellent multi-tasker with the ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven sales environment.
- Opportunity to have a very direct impact on the overall design aesthetic of their pitch material.
- 1-3 years' design experience, specifically for presentations
- Ability to work well autonomously and and have a strong creative POV.
- Expertise in PowerPoint and Keynote
- In Design, Photoshop and other design-based skills a huge plus!
- A strong acumen for pitch presentation flow and how best to introduce concepts to clients with overarching ability to translate data, information, and research into powerful points to craft a compelling story.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize and multi-task, and superior project management skills.
- Outstanding verbal, written, and interpersonal communications abilities.
- Pride in your work as well as ability to take notes and respond to changes with aplomb. This is a low ego high impact environment. We’re all about doing the best work.
- BA/BS Degree in design and/or communications field preferred.
If you think you fit the role requirements and want to be submitted to this opportunity, please respond back with your resume, link to your portfolio and 2-3 bullets of why you'd be a good fit for the position.