Our client in San Francisco is looking for an Origination Advisor to help launch a new project.
You will be working with a well-established, global firm that is recognized by everyone.
You’ll be doing the following:
- Compile, analyze and maintain a history of all previously submitted RFPs, including info around projects, pricing, and key assumptions.
- Creation and Management of a robust RFP tracker that captures all upcoming RFPs by offtakers. Part of this responsibility would include gathering and understanding qualitative commentary on offtaker needs (gleaned from interactions with originators and offtakers)
- Generate management reports that assist in formulating or modifying regional strategies
- Develop strategy for each RFP, including determining what projects will be submitted and desired hypothesis/outcomes beyond winning.
- Create and utilize predictive LCOE tool by project and geography to better strategize which projects should participate in each RFP
- Communicate origination strategies to other stakeholders
- Track overall pricing trends and understand our competitors' strategies and relative advantages
- RFP Execution
- Preparation of bid submittals and related materials
- Quarterback and project manage the inputs to an RFP, including the assumptions required to run the pricing models. This includes developing schedules/lead times, running check-ins, and ultimately being responsible for on-time delivery of the RFP
- Track status of submitted bids
- Lead generation
- Ability to monitor and react to customer and market indications
- Converting customer conversations into actionable submission plans and ultimately PPAs
- Preparation of power market quarterly summary
- Track retirements, transmission, prices, etc.
- Consolidate trends in Transmission and Project Finance to develop comprehensive market strategies and forecasts
- PPA negotiation
- Assist in negotiation of commercial, project finance ability and legal issues.
- Manage the various parties involved