- New York, United States
- Sarah Adhami
- 8 months ago
Our client is a renowned global agency that is currently seeking a New Business Manager to join their team full time.
The role of the New Business Manager is to be a key part of their North America Marketing & Growth Department which has three main responsibilities; New Business, Marketing and Operations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare pitch kickoff decks and facilitate pitch research with the M&G team / EVP
- Prepare submissions for Request For Information and Request For Proposals
- Gather competitive information
- Gather and discuss prospect information with the M&G team
- Conduct research of new business prospect brands and clients
- Prepare status reports
- Research companies using Adspender, Lexis Nexis, Winmo and other tools as needed
- Identify agency/company conflicts
- Contribute to and communicate creative visions to design team and provide insight into presentation room, design of materials etc.
- Manage all logistics to ensure all efforts are coordinated and running smoothly from start to finish (ie. organize team meetings, organize brainstorming, organize creative briefs, organize reviews, prepare all the material required for the presentation)
- Be able to craft a strong presentation - both written and verbal.
- Travel to assist with the running of pitch presentations
- Manage and update marketing materials such as credential documents, written and video case studies.
- Maintain knowledge of current events in business, marketing and advertising including market trends and emerging competitors to best position in the most competitive and compelling way.
- Maintain a knowledge of their talent experiences and manage the database.
- Manage the CRM and content-marketing deliverables to help drive high-value contact between clients, prospects and stakeholders.
- Implement and manage the new Salesforce database to simplify their reporting & prospecting.
Background & Experience
- Energy, drive and a love of the new business process
- 5 years of full time experience in Account Management or Business Development at an advertising agency/marketing services company or consulting firm
- Demonstrated experience and expertise in developing and producing strategic content
- Ability to effectively manage a matrix team towards aggressive deadlines
- Ability to multi-task, resolve problems and recognize appropriate escalation points
- Excellent organizational skills and analytical abilities
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Extreme sensitivity to and respect for working in confidentiality
- Willingness to work long, flexible hours