This role will be about 4 days per week, 28-32 hours per week, and will go through the end of June, with potential for extension beyond that.
The Multidisciplinary Graphic Designer will be reporting into the Design Director and working with a team of about 8 other creatives to design materials for a range of materials: print, web, social, events, decks, etc.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to switch between high concept design to hands-on execution. You should also have a very strong typography and branding background.
- 4+ years' graphic design experience
- Must be able to art direct concepts for projects as needed
- Type forward
- A background in branding would be helpful
- Portfolio should showcase integrated pieces (print, web, social, OOH, etc.)
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite
- After Effects skills are preferred
- You should be comfortable switching gears between being conceptual and executional