Talent International is partnered with a great non-profit in San Francisco that is in need of a Lab Technician for their blood banking division. If you are a recent grad who is looking to get experience and eventually go into a CLS program this position is for you!
Duties And Responsibilities
- Performs all assigned duties in compliance with internal SOPs and external regulations. Is responsible for bringing compliance issues to the attention of management.
- Assures quality customer service to all customers.
- Separates whole blood into components including: Plasma, red blood cells, and plasma.
- Performs quality control testing on components produced from whole blood, platelet , and red cell products.
- Maintains accurate records and documentation.
- Resolves problems between departments that prevent production and distribution of blood components.
- Assists in administrative functions, as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in a chemical, physical, biological, medical technology or clinical laboratory science required.