Talent International is partnered with an innovative startup therapeutics company in SSF specializing in neurodegenerative disease research. We are assisting them with finding a world class In Vivo Research Associate.
- Dose rodents with novel small molecules in a variety of studies, including IP, IV, PO, SC
- Perform murine behavior studies
- Perform colony management including breeding, genotyping, and weaning
- Assist live and terminal sample collection including submandibular blood collection, cardiac puncture, brain/spinal cord dissection.
- Perform molecular biology techniques such as PCR, western blot, RNA extraction
- BS in biology, neuroscience, or related field
- Experience with dosing routes (IP, IV, PO)
- Strong in vivo (mice and rats) experience, including dosing, breeding, behavior observations, necropsy
- Experience with general compound formulation and ELN documentation are a plus