- New York, United States
- Sarah Adhami
- 2 months ago
Global Chief Marketing Officer
- Exceptional opportunity with entrepreneurial global leader in its field
- New York based with global responsibility and travel
Talent is one of the fastest growing global recruiting agencies in the world with 17 offices across Europe, Australia, New Zealand and most recently the US (San Francisco and New York). We specialize in placing the highest calibre candidates within the technology, digital, creative and life sciences industries. In 2019, Gallup ranked us one of the top 40 places to work in the world and Good Company rated us the top 20 best companies to give back. To date, our revenue exceeds US$500 million per year and we continue to experience outstanding growth and recognition every year.
Talent is reinventing the recruitment industry through a range of exciting and ground-breaking initiatives which include:
- Talent Rise – our foundation which works with young people experiencing barriers to employment secure life changing employment opportunities in the tech & digital sector.
- 100% Human at Work – a global movement partnership with Virgin Unite to promote progressive and inclusive workplace environments and address the challenges associated with the Future of Work.
- Above all else, a large component of the future growth of the company is pinned on the development of Talent Engage - a unique community digital platform for the management of contract tech and digital professionals. In addition to serving as a sophisticated onboarding and workforce management solution for clients, the platform also provides offerings around Financial Services, Healthcare, Personal & Professional Development, Lifestyle, and Wellbeing – in effect a life hub for contract and temporary workers. We have identified the potential for significant additional revenue through cross selling opportunities to corporate partners in these various sectors.
With such a bold mission, you can probably guess that marketing at Talent is not like it is at other organizations. We are not afraid to take risks. Our goal is to break Talent from the pack by creating bold, human and optimistic marketing touchpoints that challenge the status quo and propel our brand into unchartered territory. We don’t just “make it pretty”. We get results.
We are looking for a Visionary. A creative thinker who is excited by our mission and who can lead us to market in a way that separates us from everyone else. We need an innovator who is curious and can build great relationships.
Does this sound like you?
The company’s infrastructure operates from 3 distinct hubs. Sydney, London, and New York represent the branches of APAC, Europe, and North America, respectively.
The Chief Marketing Officer’s role is to establish and bring together the key elements of the company’s marketing and brand strategy which will include supporting or overseeing:
- Creation of a global marketing, brand and communications strategic plan.
- Leveraging the portfolio of brands to create a differentiated service offering
- Working with regional CEOs and Execs to drive brand excitement into the fabric of the business
- Input to the development of Talent Engage and the go to market strategy.
- Developing the Talent Unleashed Awards and Talent Rise offerings into true global initiatives with social impact measurement and ROI analysis for our Unleashed Program.
- A cutting-edge and thought leading on-line digital media & marketing presence through the use of the latest tools and social engagement strategies.
- Create and develop market research whitepapers supported by the production of high-touch high-quality content and events globally
- Leadership and mentoring of regional marketing teams ensuring brand voice and message consistency.
- Identification and management of a global PR partnership.
Based in NYC, you will be reporting to and working closely with our Founder and Executive Chairman and the company’s global senior executives. The role will require travel to the company’s key hubs across the US, the UK, Germany, Australia, and New Zealand.
- Creativity, innovation and out-of-the-box thinking are part of your DNA
- 10+ years’ experience in a senior marketing capacity preferably within a global capacity
- Exposure to strategic planning, brand management, customer segmentation, creative collateral production, execution and the use of digital & social channels
- An interest or background working in tech or with tech products is a big plus
- Understanding of marketing nuances of working within a B2B business environment
- Strategic with the ability to execute at pace, efficiently and professionally
- An in depth understanding of creating global strategies and defining and promoting brand values & awareness
- In depth understanding of performance marketing strategies and use of integrated marketing measurement tools such as Exact Target, Herefish or Marketo
- Experience in the development of employer branding strategies and comfortable working with HR / People & Culture teams on the creation and activation of EVP (employee value proposition) for global teams
- An entrepreneurial mindset and a genuine desire to make a positive difference.
- Degree qualified with a high level of written and verbal communication skills.
- A natural team player, strong work ethic, and the ability to travel both locally and overseas.
Voted one of the top 40 places in the world to work by Gallup's we know what really matters: development, flexibility, recognition, and purpose.
This represents an outstanding opportunity to represent a business that is determined, wherever possible, to innovate and push boundaries. We are creating a unique value proposition to customer engagement, sales and service. You will be operating in a start-up environment yet at the same time be backed by a highly successful well established company.
In return, we can offer a highly attractive and rewarding package with potential for equity, an excellent, fun working environment and an opportunity to take your career to the next level.