- Irvine, United States
- Erin Crider
- 6 months ago
The Full Stack Cloud Engineer will be joining an engineering team responsible for creating a “first of it’s kind” cloud platform within the medical device industry. Its groundbreaking technology will allow for better patient care critical to saving lives.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design and implement a cloud-based applications and system platform based on use case, workflow, and design specifications.
- Support design and implementation of full stack application systems and deploy following DevOps processes.
- Liaise with collaborators on technical requirements, recommend technical toolset and languages based on project needs.
- Work in both office and hospital patient care environments with 10-15% travel
- Adapt and learn new technologies, software, and methodologies.
- Work well within a team environment to collaborate on best
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related field) preferred
- Cloud Certifications a plus
- 5+ years of full stack software engineering experience with prior experience creating cloud platforms
- Knowledge of data visualization web packages (i.e. D3.js) a plus.
- Well-versed in databases and data science system modules with strong ability to work in Python, MatLab, Node.js, and SQL.
- Knowledge of data processing/messaging systems (e.g. Kafka) a plus.
- Experience with public Cloud services/IaaS (e.g. AWS, Azure, Google).
- Experience with ETL (e.g. Informatica) a plus.
- Experience in software containers (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes) a plus.
- Some knowledge of medical image and health records standards such as HL7, DICOM, FHIR, is preferred.
- Deeply cares about best software engineering practices and code quality, including adhering to sprint plans, good coding conventions and tooling, clean interfaces, test coverage, performance benchmarking, and performance optimizations and software security.
- Ability to quickly prototype components to confirm design trade-offs and subsequently translate to robust specifications and product quality components.
What’s in it for you:
Our global organization cares deeply for people at its core, including our employees. Our benefits package is comprehensive, competitive and focused on providing an excellent quality of life. With competitive salaries, teams focused on professional growth and collaboration, joining our ranks allows you to do work that matters with people who believe deeply in our mission to improve healthcare through advanced technology.