I’m working with an innovative Biotech company that works in the immunohistochemistry space and has a new opening for a Field Application Specialist.
We are searching for a home-based Field Application Specialist located in or near Atlanta Georgia to travel to assist clients in resolving issues with their instruments and reagents.
HT/HTL (ASCP) certification is a plus!
What you'll be doing as a Field Application Specialist:
- Provide expert technical support on all instrumentation and products via remote communication and on-site visits
- Provide proficient product usage and training, optimization of experiments and assist with the advancement of the sales process
- Provide technical direction and support to customers.field sales on the operation, maintenance and correct usage of company products
What we are looking for:
- Someone not opposed to traveling – may travel up to six months a year
- 5+ years’ experience with IHC and manually piping the reagents on slides rather than machines
- Someone with great soft skills – with the approach as the customer comes first
Please note: we only consider applicants with the current legal right to work in the countries in which our positions are based. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status or gender identity.