We all know the right-hand person to the CEO holds one of the most valuable roles in a company. As the Executive Assistant to the CEO this is exactly who you are! Our new CEO has hit the ground running and is in dire need of an experienced EA to help keep his head on straight as our company prepares for some BIG news!
Keeping track of everything from email communications to calendar & travel management, event planning for the Staff, and other strategic projects, you’ll l have your hands in everything day to day related to our CEO.
What you’ll be doing:
- Support the CEO to ensure seamless execution of plans and avoid scheduling conflicts
- Act as a gatekeeper for the CEO’s time, with heavy calendar management
- Attend Executive meetings when needed to record minutes and identify action items and follow-ups
- Provide strategic administrative and project management support
- Ability to manage Executive events and book travel and logistics remotely, our CEO travels extensively across the US and around the world
- Build relationships with key stakeholders in CEO’s internal and external network; represent CEO in professional manner
- Prioritize conflicting obligations and needs, independently and proactively carry out projects to completion on tight deadlines
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experience
- At least 5+ years’ experience in an administrative role
- 3+ years supporting C-level executives, ideally the CEO
- Strong understanding of Google Apps, teleconferencing applications and travel management tools
- Experience in fast paced startup environment preferred
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational, project management, and problem-solving skills with exemplary multi-tasking abilities
- Flexible work schedule; responsiveness outside general business hours when necessary
- Deep professional knowledge of the ins and outs of Microsoft Office (bonus if you're proficient in Power Point)
What’s in it for you:
Besides making an immediate impact by filing such a critical role, this opportunity will allow you to work for a company that is making strides toward saving lives through rapid diagnostic imaging products. Their technology breaks the barrier for accessibility of care through the use of Machine Learning and AI. They understand that happy employees produce great results so they take care of each and every hire with comprehensive benefits, equity plans, competitive salaries and all sorts of fun perks like fresh squeezed juice and a fully stocked kitchen daily. Right off the CalTrain line – the commute is a breeze!
Ready to jump in? Send your resume over today or request a time to chat more with our recruitment team. We can’t wait to meet you!