The Solution Architect (SA) will function as a subject matter expert for application design, feature optimization, enhancements, availability, scalability, user experience, visualization, integrations and data integrity for global ERP implementation. In this role, individual will leverage deep knowledge of Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations platform across multiple areas like Finance, Warehousing, Production, Sales & Service and Logistic/Transportation and help implement, maintain and enhance current AX implementation.
Solution architect will be able to see the holistic picture of ongoing AX implementation in current state and offer directions to meet future business requirements.
As a Microsoft Dynamics Solution Architect, you will be responsible for the following.
- Act as subject matter expert for Dynamics AX and its various modules and provide lead in architecting enhancements while supporting existing implementation as well as new implementation
- Able to guide the Food processing client to bring Change Management in their process
- Be a go to person for system configuration and solution design
- Work with Functional and Technical team to design and deploy the new requirements and integrations across all AX deployments
- Take ownership of Global template and its design
- Use their knowledge of business processes and Dynamics AX to identify software gaps and suggest alternatives
- Work with third-party vendors to analyze, architect and integrate solutions to AX environment
- Assist PM in project management and execution
- Define and Analyze high level functional requirement
- Perform impact analyses of any new solutions/changes implemented to current AX solution
- Demonstrate industry best practices and how they would be delivered in the solution
- Move between high-level architectural review/design and the "roll up the sleeves “level of providing architectural oversight for delivery projects
- Minimum of 7 years Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP (AX 2009, AX 2012 R1/R2/R3/365 F&O) and three full cycle implementations.
- Extensive experience in the overall Product Lifecycle management
- Experience in working on Global Implementation
- Extensive experience working in Finance and core logistical and manufacturing business processes such as Procurement, Sales,Distribution,WarehouseManagement, Material and Resource Scheduling/ Planning, Production Routing, Bill of Material Costing, and Shop Floor.
- Extensive experience working with ISV’s and integration with different platforms.
- AX reporting, SSRS and Power Bl is plus.
- Previous supply chain management and software experience is also helpful
- Bachelor's degree in a business or technically oriented field
- Working knowledge of relational databases and data migration concepts
- Team player with strong communication, organization, and client interaction skills
- Experience with D365 migration from AX 2012 is a plus
Certification(s), desired but not required, in any of the following disciplines:
Dynamics AX Financials
Dynamics AX Trade & Logistics
Microsoft Distribution and Trade Certifications
Dynamics AX Production