Dynamics 365 & Power Platform Developer
|Job Title:||Dynamics 365 & Power Platform Developer|
|Contact Name:||Dylan Cohen|
|Job Published:||January 29, 2021 13:59|
The Dynamics 365 & Power Platform Developer role is responsible for using problem-solving and analytical skills to design, implement, and maintain solutions that support Microsoft Dynamics 365 (D365).
- Convert functional requirements into solutions using a combination of out-of-the-box features, custom X++ development, ISV applications as well as Power Platform tools such as Power BI, Power Automate and Power Apps.
- The Developer will spend most their time executing tasks related to delivery of application customizations, report and workflow creation, data reconciliation, and application integrations using various Azure application services.
The position requires familiarity with all phases of D365 F&O software development life cycle using a combination of Azure DevOps and LCS.
• Work with business unit and department leaders to analyze business requirements
• Create, develop and design specifications including gap/fit analysis documentation
• Provide development task timeline estimates and high-level designs to define optimal solutions, custom vs. default functionality
• Author and present functional and technical design documents that translate business requirements into workable solutions
• Develop custom D365 application components based on user requirements when appropriate using .NET, X++ or other object-oriented programming language • Create classes, table and form extensions, extend data types and base enumerations, add functionality to model elements and source code as needed to meet business requirements
Microsoft Power Apps + Dynamics 365 Developer Certification is a plus
Understanding of financial, supply chain and manufacturing operational process flows within Dynamics 365 for Finance and Operations
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's