Our client is a full service creative agency based in the heart of the South Street Seaport district in NYC and they are seeking a Director of New Business to join their team full time.
The Director of New Business should be passionate about building new client relationships from scratch. This will involve building out that process internally, attending events and networking.
– Strategize and implements new business initiatives & outreach.
– Uncover new client opportunities.
– Uncover and manages RFPs.
– Facilitate the production of new business collateral.
– Uncover new opportunities for networking events & attends them regularly.
– Help evolve the company’s social & marketing strategies.
– Help implement proven formulas for all forms of company marketing & correspondence.
– Lead new business meetings each week.
– Work with the Account Director to help facilitate the creation of pitch decks.
– Meet with project managers to discuss business objectives and requirements.
– 5+ years working in the creative industry; Marketing, Advertising, Design.
– 5+ years in a business development role or senior leadership role in sales.
– Fluent understanding of Google Apps (G Suite).
– Strong comprehension of graphic design.
– Strong communication skills. Copywriting experience is a plus.
– Thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment.
– Detail-oriented while having a strong ability to multitask efficiently and effectively.
– Strong foundation and interest in marketing and social strategies.
– Proven track record with past examples of being instrumental to a business’ core monetary growth.
– Overall an enthusiastic, down-to-earth, and out-of-the-box thinker.