- Experience with automation/configuration management using either Ansible, Puppet or an equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience installing, operating and troubleshooting a variety of open source technologies.
- Strong experience with relational and non-relational databases.
- Experience with software quality principles and associated tools for testing and analysis.
- Knowledge of CI &CD practices and supporting tools (Jenkins, Bamboo, Team City or similar).
- Demonstrated experience in documenting, designing and re-designing processes in an enterprise environment.
- Experience with PaaS technologies such as containers, container orchestration and scheduling, service registration / discovery and monitoring (Docker, Kubernetes, Open Shift, fabric8).
- Experience with IaaS technologies such as OpenStack and Azure.
- Experience in a highly regulated environment with demonstrated success working with internal and external compliance partners.
- Knowledge of platforms (Linux, UNIX or Windows) and network systems
|Job Title:||DevOps Engineer|
|Location:||Houston , United States|
|Contact Name:||Allen Lu|
|Job Published:||April 26, 2019 16:15|
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's