Designer with Presentations
|Job Title:||Designer with Presentations|
|Location:||New York, United States|
|Contact Name:||Sarah Adhami|
|Job Published:||March 06, 2020 10:51|
*This is an onsite role - 35 hours per week - for about 1 month to start. It will extend based on project workload.**
This role is about 80% Powerpoint presentation creation and 20% other collateral like trade ads, invitations and posters.
The Designer will report into the Director of Creative Services and work within a team of about 2 other people. You will also need to liaise with their C-Suite team.
The Designer will be working in the B2B / Communications / Affiliate / Trade Marketing department so the content of the decks and other materials will be made with the intent to target other businesses. There will be no consumer facing work.
- 4+ years' Design experience
- Must have a superb knowledge and skillset within Powerpoint and be comfortable working in a role that is primarily presentation based
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite + Powerpoint
- Portfolio should also showcase samples of work you've done for other design materials: ads, invites, posters, etc.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to liaise with C-Suite executives
This is a 1-month freelance Design position to start and could definitely expand past this timeframe. Please apply ASAP if you fit the role requirements.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's