|Job Title:||Data Engineer|
|Location:||San Francisco, United States|
|Contact Name:||Allen Lu|
|Job Published:||April 29, 2019 11:46|
• The ability to work across structured, semi-structured, and unstructured data, extracting information and identifying irregularities and linkages across disparate data sets.
• Meaningful experience in Distributed Processing (Spark, Hadoop, EMR, etc).
• Deep understanding of Information Security principles to ensure compliant handling and management of client data.
• Experience working collaboratively in a close-knit team and in clearly communicating complex solutions.
• Experience in traditional data warehousing / ETL tools (SAP HANA, Informatica, Talend, Pentaho, DataStage, etc)
• Experience and interest in cloud infrastructure (Azure, AWS, Google Platform, Databricks, etc) and containerisation (Kubernetes, Docker, etc).
• Experience programming with Julia.
• Experience or interest in building robust and practical data pipelines on top of cloud infrastructure (Pachyderm, Kubeflow, etc).
Bonuses to include as part of your application
• Links to online profiles you use such as Github, Twitter etc.
• A description of your work history (whether as a resume, or LinkedIn profile).
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's