Accountable for managing assigned customer relationships, ensuring customers ROI is maximized, customers are willing to be referenced, and renewals rates are high. The Customer Success Manager will help gather and communicate customer feedback back to the organization, report on overall customer health and risk factors, and identify areas where relationships can be expanded.
We are the only independent company focused 100% on customer conversations for the enterprise, and the only cloud solution ranked as a Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for CCM. More than 350 global brands – many in the world’s most highly regulated industries – rely on our product to make multi-channel customer communications more meaningful, while also helping them simplify their processes and operate more efficiently. With headquarters in London and New York, we serve customers from offices located across North America, Europe, and Asia Pacific.
What you'll be doing:
- Building strong relationships with assigned customers
- Managing and reporting on the status, risk factors and overall health of owned customer relationships
- Supporting the development and implementation of repeatable and scalable Customer Success processes
- Strategies for expanding the footprint of existing customers
- Identifying upsell opportunities for net-new licence and services engagements
This role is a new position, and as such, will be part of building and developing the Customer Success discipline within the organization. Candidates should be prepared to travel to customer sites approximately 50% of the time.
How to measure your success:
- Customer renewal rates
- Referenceable Customers through Customer Case Studies and video testimonials
- Net Promotor Score (to be implemented)
- Customer attendance and participation in company events
- Customer Community Adoption
- Identification of upsell opportunities for solutions within the Customer base
What we’re looking for:
- Experience in a Customer facing role with a Cloud/SaaS provider practices
- Demonstrated track record in customer relationship building and/or retention and revenue generation
- Possess strong presentation skills and credibility with all levels, including C-level executives
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the confidence to be an honest advocate, but willing to push back when needed
- Knowledge of the CCM space would be advantageous
- Knowledge of CRM applications, ideally Salesforce
- Capability of meeting quarterly and annual renewal rates & satisfaction metrics
We look for the following core competencies in everyone we hire:
- Analytical Ability – effectiveness in analysing situations and identifying key issues.
- Planning and execution – monitoring progress, taking action when necessary to rectify situations / meet deadlines.
- Proactive – taking responsibility for making things happen.
- Social Magnetism – taking actions, which show awareness of one’s own impact on others.
- Teamwork – collaborating with and promoting collaboration between different parts of the business.
- Technical expertise – keeping up to date technically within one’s own functional area.
- Adaptability – stability of performance under uncertainty and pressure.
- Communication & influence – using appropriate interpersonal styles and methods of communication to influence others positively to obtain agreement between different interests.
What’s in it for you:
We will provide you with the tools, equipment and support to give you the best possible chance of success and over-achieving your goals. Salary will depend on your experience and will be highly competitive. All our packages include an annual bonus based on the Company’s performance, so we are all incentivised to over-achieve!
In addition to a friendly, flexible and fun working environment, we provide a range of other benefits, including extensive health and dental insurance, employer-funded HSA account, flexible spending plan, life and AD&D insurance, short and long term disability insurance, vision reimbursement, subsidised gym membership, and 401K contribution, as well as 18 days’ holiday allowance.