- San Jose, United States
- Tyler Snyder
- about 1 month ago
Talent is working with a startup company that is looking to help cell and gene therapy companies meet their key product QC requirements by providing fast and actionable multi-parameter results using their tabletop instrument and a room temperature stable cartridge.
The Customer Success Representative (CSR) will be primarily responsible for developing and nurturing a pipeline of immuno-oncology and cell therapy prospects in small, mid-size and large biotech/pharma globally. The CSR manages inquiries by phone and/or web, identifies target accounts decision makers, sets up appointments for corporate field sales and reports results on each. Will be required to proactively initiate and manage cold call activities into a target list of accounts, warm calls from trade shows and other incoming lead sources.
- Target new opportunities and follow up on leads provided by marketing programs and tradeshows. Establish need, identify key contacts and decision-makers, qualify new products, and estimate budgetary resources available
- Conduct outbound telephone and email prospecting based on lists of target customers provided by utilizing web-based search tools
- Organization and prioritization of sales lead information into CRM
- Work closely with field sales to ensure smooth and timely flow of qualified leads
- Maintain and increase technical product and application knowledge enabling you to provide prospective customers with compelling, accurate, and concise information about our products and prices
- Work closely with internal team to prioritize customer needs
- At least 2 years inside sales experience with a proven track record of success preferably in pharma or biotech companies
- Must have a strong phone presence and interpersonal skills dealing with both internal and external clients, as well as prospects
- Must have strong computer literacy with current technology and software (standard office/documents programs, internet capabilities, Salesforce.com experience is preferred, etc.)
- Must be customer service focused
- Bachelor’s degree in Life Sciences or similar is required