Customer Education Specialist - Contract
What can you tell your friends when they ask you what you do?
As an integral member of our Customer Education and Sales Enablement team, you will work with your teammates on the ongoing production and delivery of our Academy assets. The Academy currently provides clients with bite-sized training videos geared to accelerate our clients’ onboarding and enhance their continued educational experience. The Academy spans across key product solutions and features and is currently offered in five languages.
- Demonstrated experience in producing high-quality educational/training video content, such as visual and audio recording and editing.
- Expert knowledge of Camtasia or other video editing tools (e.g., Adobe Premiere Pro).
- Engaging audio presence and comfort recording audio tutorials.
- Attention to detail and ability to deliver high-quality results as your deliverables will be client-facing.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while working with cross-functional teams across our global offices.
- Ability to work remotely (if needed) and still adhere to tight deadlines.
- Experience in a fast-paced tech startup environment.
- Experience working in the mobile and/or app industry or knowledge of the mobile ecosystem.
- Proficiency with Asana and G-Suite of products: Gmail, Google Slides, Google Sheets, and Google Docs.
- Proficiency (ability to read/write) in Mandarin, Korean, or Japanese a plus.