- New York, United States
- sarah adhami
- 8 days ago
Talent International is seeking a Creative Recruiter to join our growing New York team!
We are a global recruitment firm with 17 offices worldwide including the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Berlin, Amsterdam, San Francisco and New York (New York being our newest office). Our recruitment specialty lies within digital and creative and we work with a variety of clients ranging from up-and-coming startups, breakthrough brands, well known agencies and other reputable corporations.
Our New York team, although part of a large global organization, operates very much like a startup in terms of our culture and work environment so this is a unique opportunity to join a team in its infancy.
We are only seeking individuals who are entrepreneurial in nature. We want people who pride themselves on finding the best digital and creative talent the NY market has to offer and who invest the time to understand market trends so they can advise clients accordingly. Most importantly, we want people who will enjoy doing the job, no matter how challenging it can be at times!
- a Creative Recruiter at Talent NY, you’ll be joining a team of Senior Consultants who come from larger, traditional agency environments. In other words, we know what NOT to do and exactly what to avoid. We are approaching recruitment with a fresh perspective and want to add value to our clients that goes above and beyond just providing good talent.
Your day will be spent networking and establishing relationships with high profile candidates, building pipelines of talent within our core areas of expertise and working with Senior Consultants on urgent role openings (both contract and full time). You'll be challenged to learn our industries, become an expert in the field and champion for our brand!
Creative Recruiter Role Responsibilities:
- Work with the Director of Creative to source and pipeline candidates. This includes setting up interviews with candidates to understand their career goals and key drivers for their next role.
- Influence and sell to passive candidates to help transition them to active candidates.
- Use advanced sourcing methodologies to identify potential candidates.
- Engage with and create a range of talent communities to support candidate generation and talent pooling. This will also include attending networking events.
- Ability to pre-close and deliver an offer to a candidate with a high probability of success.
- Deliver candidates to clients and provide them with highlights that would entice them to interview.
- Demonstrate an understanding of relevant employment legislation in relation to equality and eligibility to work in the US.
- Respond to contractual questions and issues that may arise during the offer stage.
- Develop and execute a day plan to ensure a steady flow of work.
- Seek opportunities to build knowledge of a client’s business trends and pipeline talent accordingly.
- Generate client leads through:
- Line manager interactions
- New line manager names in from candidates and client interaction
- 2-3 years of recruiting experience, preferably within creative and/or digital. Background working for a startup type environment is also preferred.
- Open to seeing candidates who don’t have this specific niche background as long as you have a strong interest in creative/digital and can showcase relevant knowledge base of this industry.
- Experience sourcing and pipelining talent.
- Experience making placements for both freelance and fulltime.
- Comfortable working on high volume, fast turnaround placements. This would require exceptional organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Bullhorn and/or Salesforce preferred.
- Strong knowledge of sourcing technology platforms like LinkedIn Recruiter, job boards, social sourcing, etc.
- Must know how to ‘pitch’ roles to qualified candidates and be comfortable discussing rates and salary expectations.
- Ability to sell the Talent International brand to help attract the best talent.
- Contribute ideas around how to best build a talent database that serves our client in the most efficient way possible.
- Be prepared to go the ‘extra mile’ to ensure best of class delivery to clients and help them find the right talent to support their needs.
- Take responsibility for your own development and seek opportunities to learn new skills.
- Be open to new ways of doing things to ensure continuous improvement and development.
- Proactively engage in the team activities and always try and understand the bigger picture.
Why you should consider joining us:
- We are a startup office with the backing of a large global organization. You’ll be joining us as we navigate the NY market and have the unique opportunity to contribute to a growing company from its infancy.
- You’ll have the chance to make your mark from an early stage.
- You’ll have visibility to C-Suite Executives in the company.
- We offer monetary contributions towards courses for career advancement.
- We offer a competitive base salary and commission structure.
- There will be a great path for promotion tailored to what you’re looking for.
If you’ve read through all of this and are intrigued to learn more, please research Talent International (www.talentinernational.us) and let me know the top 3 reasons why we should meet you. You can email your responses to: firstname.lastname@example.org