- New York, United States
- Sarah Adhami
- 8 months ago
Talent is seeking a Creative Recruiter to join our growing New York team!
We are a global recruitment firm with 17 offices worldwide including the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Berlin, Amsterdam, San Francisco and New York.
As a Creative Recruiter, your day will be spent networking and establishing relationships with the top creative and design talent in the US and matching them with the right contract and/or perm opportunities that highlight their skills.
Creative Recruiter Role Responsibilities:
- Work with the Director of Creative to source and pipeline candidates. This includes setting up interviews with candidates to understand their career goals and key drivers for their next role.
- Influence and sell to passive candidates to help transition them to active candidates.
- Use advanced sourcing methodologies to identify potential candidates.
- Engage with and create a range of talent communities to support candidate generation and talent pooling. This will also include attending networking events.
- Ability to pre-close and deliver an offer to a candidate with a high probability of success.
- Deliver candidates to clients and provide them with highlights that would entice them to interview.
- Demonstrate an understanding of relevant employment legislation in relation to equality and eligibility to work in the US.
- Respond to contractual questions and issues that may arise during the offer stage.
- Develop and execute a day plan to ensure a steady flow of work.
- Seek opportunities to build knowledge of a client’s business trends and pipeline talent accordingly.
- Generate client leads through:
- Line manager interactions
- New line manager names in from candidates and client interaction
- 3 years of creative or digital recruiting experience
- A background working in a startup / entrepreneurial environment
- Experience sourcing and pipelining talent.
- Experience making placements for both freelance and fulltime.
- Comfortable working on high volume, fast turnaround placements. This would require exceptional organizational skills.
- Proficiency in Bullhorn preferred.
- Strong knowledge of sourcing technology platforms like LinkedIn Recruiter, job boards, social sourcing, etc.
- Must know how to ‘pitch’ roles to qualified candidates and be comfortable discussing rates and salary expectations.
- Ability to sell the Talent brand to help attract the best talent.
- Contribute ideas around how to best build a talent database that serves our client in the most efficient way possible.
- Be prepared to go the ‘extra mile’ to ensure best of class delivery to clients and help them find the right talent to support their needs.
- Take responsibility for your own development and seek opportunities to learn new skills.
- Be open to new ways of doing things to ensure continuous improvement and development.
- Proactively engage in the team activities and always try and understand the bigger picture.
Why you should consider joining us:
- We are a startup office with the backing of a large global organization. You’ll be joining us as we navigate the NY market and have the unique opportunity to contribute to a growing company from its infancy.
- You’ll have the chance to make your mark from an early stage.
- You’ll have visibility to C-Suite Executives in the company.
- We offer monetary contributions towards courses for career advancement.
- We offer a competitive base salary and commission structure.
- There will be a path for promotion tailored to what you’re looking for.
If you fit the role requirements and would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply ASAP!