Our client is the in-house creative agency of a notable beverage company and they are seeking TWO Freelance Copywriters to join their team starting on Monday, January 6th.
1 Copywriter should have 3+ years' experience and the other should have 5+ years.
This is a 3-6 week contract role with potential for extension, based in NYC.
*YOU MUST HAVE YOUR OWN LAPTOP AND BE ABLE TO WORK ONSITE.
The Copywriters will join a vibrant and robust internal creative team supported by insights-driven strategists and data analysts. You will flex your creativity on a wide range of assignments, from establishing a social media voice to creating video content and everything in-between.
You will work closely with other talented creatives and brand teams to make Anheuser-Busch brands part of the conservation.
• Concept big, earned media ideas such as stunts, partnerships and sharable video.
• Create and own the social voice for a brand(s) for multiple Social Channels (FB, Twitter, IG, etc.)
• Ideate, plan and execute social media content of all kinds based on a brand’s brief
• Be all over trending topics so you can help drive impactful creative at the speed of culture.
• Write for video, OOH, packaging, social, digital and anything else you have an idea for.
• Portfolio of inspiring work
• 3+ years of agency or publisher experience
• 360 campaigns or strong digital campaigns
• Social media content ideation and creation
• Passion for beer, sports, music, food, entertainment, pop-culture and internet culture.
• Brainstorming integrated campaigns (a big idea executed multiple ways).
• Optimizing social media posts (language, tone and message) based on audience behavior.
• Writing clear, persuasive, original copy.
• Scriptwriting and production experience a plus.
• Working in close-knit creative partnerships with art directors and other copywriters.
• Amending, revising or redeveloping campaigns in response to feedback.
• Working on several campaigns at once, under pressure and on tight deadlines.
• Understanding brand goals, positioning, market and has general knowledge of competitors.